Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blessings

We are so happy to announce that we are pregnant again! This baby is due May 18th, and we couldn't be happier. I am currently 10 weeks and everything is going so well. I've had 2 doctors appointments and got to hear the heartbeat both times (which is very reassuring given what's happened recently).

I was amazed and thankful to find out that I was pregnant again so soon! We were hoping to be pregnant by October, so things worked out in our favor. Through everything we've gone through in the last few months, I've learned that if we just endure our trials and get through them the best we can, Heavenly Father will bless us.


Baby Prescott #2!

3 comments:

nikki said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so happy :)

Sherry said...

congrats!!! So happy and excited for you and your family.

Kayli said...

YEAH!!! I am so dang happy for you! Hopefully we get to see you for Christmas, can't wait!

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"