Monday, February 1, 2010

One Month

It's hard to believe that Talin is almost 5 weeks old already. He turned one month last Saturday! He is such a strong baby. When I hold him on my chest he will lift his head up and stare right at me for the longest time. He loves to kick and flail his arms around (a lot like how he was inside me). He is very curious and loves to look around and see things. He also loves to be held. In fact, I can't set him down for very long before he starts crying to be held again. He is sleeping so much better through the nights which I am LOVING. He is such a great baby!! Here are some pics of him at one month old.

Almost a smile!






I thought I would also share a few photos that were taken of him at 1 week old by my friend Sherry. I think they turned out so cute!!







2 comments:

Kayli said...

Oh my gosh, Jen, I can't believe he is so big already! He is so stinkin' cute, they grow way too fast. I'm glad he's sleeping better through the night, that's awesome. It's good to see pics of him! Someday I will get up to see him, soon I hope.

Emily Scothern said...

The pics are adorable! We still need to meet him!

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"