Sunday, January 3, 2010

Talin Jon Prescott



Don't mind my hideousness




Talin was born on Wednesday, December 30th at 1:57 pm and weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches long. I was in labor for about 5 hours when Talin's heartrate started dropping and at that point I was only dialated to a 3. And apparently the umbilical was being wrapped up around him, so they decided to do an emergency C-Section. I was so nervous! The surgery itself was so quick though. We were in the operating room for only about 20-25 min. It was amazing. Brandon got to take him back and bathe him and watch him be weighed in and all that fun stuff. He is a perfectly healthy baby and we are absolutely in love.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh he's precious!!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you! I can see both of you in him, he seems very expressive. Cute!

Kayli said...

Congrats! He is so adorable, and seems so awake, I love his eyes! Hope everything is great and you are enjoying being a new mommy! And you don't look hideous at all (you should see my pic)! I'm glad he's here and that everything went okay. Love ya!

Emily and Clay said...

Oh he is adorable!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see him in real life. Tell Brandon congrats too!

Do you guys need anything? We are pretty close so make sure to let us know if you need anything!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! And I agree with kayli-you don't look hideous at all! What a cute little bundle you guys have! That must have been a little scary to have to have a C-section! I almost had to have one with Evan. I am so glad everything turned out well. I hope you recover fast so you can enjoy that little guy of yours. congratulations again.

The Prescott's said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone.

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"