Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

So last week was a very busy birthday week in my family. Kim's birthday was the 15th, Angie's the 18th, Brandon's the 20th, Grandma Barnes' the 21st, and also Father's Day!! It was a lot of fun. Unfornutely for Brandon, he had to work on his birthday and Father's day. But we still celebrated. His mom took us to Olive Garden for dinner on Friday night along with Brandon's sister, Brittany, and her husband John. It's always fun to get together with the fam. When Brandon got home from work on Saturday (his B-day) we ate out a Guadalajara Grill. Brandon told me not to buy him anything cuz he wants to pick out stereo equipment for his car. What he truly wanted though was a motorcycle. He's been wanting one so bad for the past couple of months. But he decided against it because we have a baby on the way. I just have to say how much I love him. He always treats me so well. He is a loving husband and very supportive of the things I do. He's a very hard worker! He works 7 days on (12 hr. shifts) & 7 days off, and on his weeks off he is always working to get something done. Whether it's mowing the yard, working on the shed..he always has a project he wants to get done. He's also a perfectionist. He's very thorough in just about anything he does. Some people may not know, but he is a great artist. His specialty is drawing cars, and he is amazing at it! I could go on & on about the wonderful person he is. He is everything to me & I feel so lucky to have him as my husband and future father of our kids.

Happy Birthday babe! I promise we'll get you that motorcyle. ;)

No comments:

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"