Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I had my second Dr.'s appointment on Monday. I am seeing Dr. Naisbitt at the Circle of Life Women's Center. Brandon and I both really liked him. He is really personable and definitely knows his stuff. We had our first ultrasound and got to hear the baby's heartbeat! It was awesome to see that there is actually a being growing inside of me...so weird! At the Circle of Life they give you a dvd and record the ultrasounds at every appointment, which is one of the reasons I switched to this facility. It was a really cool experience and I look forward to many more (where you can actually see that it's a real baby). Dr. Naisbitt said that I should be able to find out what I'm having at my next appointment, July 8th!! Woot woot.

The little jelly bean. :)

3 comments:

MRS&Je9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Viewer said...

Oops I accidentally posted a comment under my mom's blog. SO here I go: YAY what a cute little peanut! I'm so excited for you to find out the sex... JULY 8th!! That's sooo soon. I'm stoked

Melissa said...

I love Jed! He is such a good Dr. I won't have my babies with anyone ealse. I love those ultra sounds, they make it all more real.

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"