Thursday, April 9, 2009

Memory Lane

So here at work we have been taking a trip down memory lane. I had the opening song of Beauty and the Beast in my head this morning, and then we just started singing the theme songs of a bunch of the old Disney movies. We sang the entire song of The Little Mermaid lol! (I get a lot done at work ;) We also looked up Duck Tales and Animaniacs on YouTube. Do you guys remember those shows?? One of mine and Angie's favorite shows growing up was Lady Lovely Locks. Anytime my parents would take us to the video store we ALWAYS wanted to get Lady Lovely Locks. We even had the dolls and the princess castle. For anyone who cares, this is the intro to the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOyKELtKt3U&feature=PlayList&p=E534B4EFFFD0131C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26

I tried to get the opening theme song on here, but they took the video off the web.

Ha! Good times.....

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love that you all just sit around and sing.. I bet's it just like the show "the office" except yours is a musical.. ha ha.. You should have taken video of it and posted that.. Aww.. I wish you still worked with me chica.. Miss ya!

The Prescott's said...

"The Office" should be filmed at my work, seriously. I wish we worked together too. Those were fun times!

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"