Friday, April 10, 2009

Kuda Bear


So I don't have a baby yet to talk about and post pictures of. But we have our dog Kuda, and he is the sweetest little guy ever. He is sooo soft and he loves to cuddle. He's like a live teddy bear. So we just taught him how to do a high five and he just loves doing it! He also loves to play. It's the first thing Brandon does when he gets home...goes out in the backyard to play with Kuda. Kuda expects it, lol. He mostly just runs around the yard a million miles an hour and Brandon watches, but it's just so cute. I know this sounds cheesy, but he loves Brandon and I unconditionally and he is a such a great part of our family.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's not cheesy. Anyone who owns a dog will know exactly what you are talking about. I love our little Radley, even when she is being a pain. You should read the book Marley and Me. (I love the movie too, but the book is so so good.) He is a cute dog too. And they really do become part of the family. He is your baby. Just a little furry is all, but still your baby.

The Viewer said...

Aw dogs are great. I love your lil Kuda. He is so sweet and cuddly. I'm happy you have a dog. I think every one should lol

The Prescott's said...

I haven't read the book Marley and Me, but the movie makes me bawl!

Audrey said...

Nat cheesy at all. Lilly is my baby, and totally an important part of my family. So don't think it's weird, because it's not. :)

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"