Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

Hey everyone! So I am new to the blogging scene. I'm just kind of experimenting right now. But I will give you some updates on us :). Brandon and I just got callings in our new ward yesterday. I am a primary teacher (not sure which age group yet) and Brandon is the Priest advisor in the Young Men's. We are excited about our new callings. Oh, and to top it all off...the bishop asked us to speak in 2 weeks!!! Yea for us, lol. Our house work is coming along. Brandon is working on putting in tile around the bathtub. Once that's done I am going to re-paint. The bathroom is going to look awesome when we're done! I think that's about all for now. I will post updates as they come along!

1 comment:

The Viewer said...

yay i am happy you have joined the blogging world lol

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"