Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Talks, Bathroom, Vegas ;)

So here is an update on what's been going on with us. We gave our talks in church on Sunday and they went really well. I spoke on being a witness of Christ and Brandon talked about service. We got a lot of compliments, so I think we did okay......Our bathroom and shower is completely usable again! At first it was no toilet for a week (that sucked), and then the shower wasn't usable but we could still take baths, and then the shower wasn't usable so we spent a lot of nights at Brandon's mom's house taking showers. I took a shower at our house on Saturday for the first time in about a month! But I really have no reason to complain. Brandon did all the work in the bathroom, with some help from his mom, and I love him for it!......we leave for Vegas on Saturday night and will be there for a whole week! I am stoked! I can't wait to get away and forget about all our cares. It will be so nice. Vegas Baby! Here we come!!

1 comment:

The Viewer said...

Your bathroom looks great. He did a great job. YAY for Vegas, I am so excited we get to go together!!

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"