Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7 Months

Talin is officially crawling! He's been really close for the last month or so, but he just started to get the hang of it about a week & a half ago. He is all over the place now and trying to explore everything around. Time to baby proof the house! I also noticed yesterday that he has his first tooth getting ready to pop up. He was gnawing on my finger and I felt something kinda sharp on his gums and sure enough, his first tooth on the way. He's had a couple firsts this last month: first time on a swing, first time on a boat. He enjoyed both of them. I had a cute video of him on the swing recorded on my phone, but I have no idea how to transfer it to the computer LOL. He gets more and more fun with each month that goes by. He's definitely not the little tiny baby he once was. He's growing up so fast!

Here he is enjoying his baby food. He tries to grab the spoon from me and feed himself.


Just chillin on the floor.


Having so much fun.


Talin LOVES Kuda. He always wants to play with him, but Kuda's sometimes a little nervous. Probably because Talin always pulls at his hair. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You can send it to your email just like you would send it phone to phone, just type your email in instead of a phone # and then save it to your computer from your email. Then you can upload it onto blogger just like you would a picture only selecting the video option.

Cute post! I love that age!!

The Prescott's said...

I tried that and it said the attachment is too large. Is there a way I can shrink it? I'm really stupid with phones and technology haha.

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"