Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Update



I had a doctor's appointment yesterday on my 26 weeks, 6 days mark. This appointment was for my glucose test. The test came back normal for my glucose and iron count...yay. The baby is now weighing 2 & 1/2 lbs and everything looks good. He has been very active the last few weeks, moving around and kicking all the time!

I just have to mention how great yard sales are. For those of you who have babies, you know how much STUFF you have to buy. So I have spent the last 2 Saturdays, once with Amanda and once with Brandon, yard selling. And can I just say, I've gotten some pretty good stuff. I got a bouncer for $3, 2 pack 'n plays totalling $25, an exersaucer for $10, lots of clothes, and the list goes on...

For those who might be wondering, we have NOT picked a name yet. We have it narrowed down to about 5 names, but we can't agree on one! We are both stubborn and not willing to give in to what the other person wants HA. This is our list currently:

Tanner
Ethan
Brody
Dylan
Tallan

Feel free to comment on any of the names (especially Brody or Dylan. Those are my 2 favs.) :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the ultra sound pic! And you look so cute with your little belly! Good luck picking a name. I like Dylan the best out of your choices. It sounds cute with your last name.

Kayli said...

I love your belly shot, it is fun to see you prego, you look so cute! That ultrasound pic is so cool, does your doc do that everytime? That is so cool. I like the name Dylan as well, very cute!

Kayli said...

okay I realized I said cool a lot, sorry

The Prescott's said...

I think it's cool that you say cool a lot haha. Yeah, we get an ultrasound at every appointment. I love it! I get to see my baby every month.

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"