Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brandon's Hair Cut Mishap

So last night Brandon decided he wanted to cut his hair and have me help him even it out. Well I told him it he should just go to a salon because I'm not good with a shaver and I didn't want him or I to screw something up (He has such nice, thick, hair). So anyway, he cut most of it and had me "help" blend it. Well, I didn't realize the guard wasn't on and I cut out a big chunk of hair in the back of his head! I screwed it up big time! Brandon just kinda laughed it off and the only thing left to do was buzz it all off. So...thanks to me (and him for not going to a salon like I said ;)) he's got a brand new hair do.

He looks like a tough guy now. ;)

3 comments:

The Viewer said...

Looks like an army dude! NICE lol

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

mishap yeah right! he thinks he is hard core!! ;)

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

although you are looking mighty muscular! you better not be taking roids!!!

I have one more thing to say! I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF JENS BABY BUMP!!! now~

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"