Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brittany's Wedding



My sister-in-law Brittany got married on Friday! They had a luncheon at a church at 2:00. Then the ceremony was held at Rickenbachers at the Ogden Airport. The reception was also held there. The wedding was beautiful. The decorations, her wedding dress, the CAKE, everything. Her colors were Navy Blue and Silver. I didn't get any good pics of the bridesmaid's dresses, but they were so cute. But the best part was having all of the Prescott's together to celebrate. It doesn't happen very often. So it was a great day.


Congrats Brittany & John Wetters!!!

3 comments:

Glennis said...

Beautiful wedding, gorgeous bride.

The Viewer said...

Fun! I wanna celebrate something lol

Melissa said...

Oh, wedding days are so much fun. I always get nostalgic about my own wedding when I go to one. I love her dress, so pretty.

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"