Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day

I feel like I hardly ever add new posts, and that's because I feel like I have nothing new to share ha. But I will tell you what we did on Valentine's day. Firt of all, I got Brandon a card and a box of chocolates (we decided to keep it simple this year). He got me one of those HUGE cards and some potted tulips. They're so pretty. Then in the afternoon we went and saw "Taken" with Blake and Amanda. That was a way good movie. If you like action/thriller movies, then I definitely recommend it. Later that night we ate at Texas Roadhouse w/ Blake & Amanda...it was yummy. We called in at 4:30 and didn't get seated till 7:20!! But it was all good. We did some shopping around & stuff. Then later that night Brandon and I just hung out together. It was great!

BTW, my sister Angie is looking for a job. If anyone knows of any places that are hiring, let me know!

2 comments:

The Viewer said...

Oh I know how you feel. I have to always dig way deep to find something to blog about. Right now, my life isn't totally exciting. BUT I did have so much fun with you guys on Vday! That movie was good huh.

Sherry said...

aw.. how sweet.. I am glad that you both had a good Valentines. :)

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"