Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kimmy's gettin' married!



My sister, Kim, just got engaged to her boyfriend Josh. They are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 9th. I am so happy for them. They're a great couple and I know they will have a wonderful life together. So I'll just briefly tell how Josh proposed. He had a limo pick them up at the Gateway and then drove them up by a hill/park in SLC (not sure where it was at exactly). He proposed there because that is where they first met. And then fireworks went off...yes...fireworks! It'll be fun to help my little sis plan her wedding. Since I have experience, I can give her some guidelines and tips. For example, make sure you have a professional do your wedding cake!!!!

2 comments:

The Viewer said...

Oh lucky! I wish I had a little sister.. or at least my older sister getting married!! It will be fun for you to be a part of planning it. I wanted to help out and be there for Chels' but I felt like I was in the way since I'm not her sister ya know. And it made me wish so badly that my sister would get married so I could help her plan. So I'm so excited for you to be able to be there for Kim. Congrats Kim and Josh.

Sherry said...

yeah!!! for you sister.. tell them Congrats for me.. so what is the story with your wedding cake??? details please!!

Jon Schmidt "Love Story/Viva La Vida"